All our Workshops are now available as online courses. This means you can take part in our training from anywhere at anytime.
Find them at: herding-together.teachable.com
Creating Communities: Asset Based Community Development.
- A comprehensive overview and introduction to community building through ABCD.
- An opportunity to discover the power of ABCD in building and changing your community.
- ABCD creates change by looking at what’s strong. not wrong.
- A powerful approach to building connected, strong, vibrant and dynamic communities.
- This course will change how you view your community and show you the hidden power of community.
Creating Communities: Safe Places
- Create a safe place and lower crime by building strong community and implementing practical security measures.
- The course outlines simple strategies and techniques to lower crime.
- A proven approach based in both Assets Based Community Development (ABCD) and Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED).
Top Teams: Talent Quest
- Uncover the skills, strengths, passions, gifts and knowledge of your team.
- Discover unrecognised strengths and skills.
- Build a team based on discovered strengths.
- Mobilise strengths to maximise business opportunity.
- This course will assist both managers and their teams to discover untapped resources.
Top Teams: Built on the Rock
- Top Teams just don’t happen they take work.
- Build on the strengths of your team to innovate for the future.
- Create a team with resilience and longevity.
- Building Teams and creating organisational change.
- A course using the change management approach of Appreciative Inquiry to build for the future.
Top Teams Bundle:
(save almost 15%) Purchase Top Teams: Talent Quest and Top Teams: Built on the Rock as a bundle and save
Why SWOT When You Can SOAR?
- Introducing a Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results (SOAR) tool to replace a SWOT.
- An alternative planning and analysis tool with real power.
- Reconsider threats and weaknesses as opportunities.
- A strengths based approach to planning.
- SOAR: a perfect tool for the new normal.
- A course to help you move to meet the challenges and opportunities of the new normal for your business or organisation.
For more information on courses go to: https://herding-together.teachable.com/